marți, 10 august 2010

Eminem ft. Rihanna ~ Love the way you lie ♥

Hey, again. I just wanted to share wth you my favourite video and song of this year, the best  in my opinion. As you probably already know, I talk about Eminem's second single featuring Rihanna, Love the way you lie. The video is out for a couple of days and depicts a couple in an abusive relationship, portrayed by actors Dominic Monaghan and Megan Fox. The couple repeatedly fight, break things, steal, and make up again.
“It’s something that, you know, [Eminem and I have] both experienced, on different sides, different ends of the table... It was believable for us to do a record like that, but it was also something that needed to be done and the way he did it was so clever.” Rihanna said.
So you can fall in love with many of people, but it's those ones are the most passionate, indifferent, hurtful, violent, you will always remind about.
I hope you enjoy the video.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu